In addition to providing imaging & OCR solutions to the litigation support community, we also offer services to assist our corporate clients with digitizing their paper records. Whether it’s sale of assets, retention or workflow streamlining – we can implement a solution to fit routine imaging needs or the very large scanning project.
Converting paper copy to a digital format to make it more manageable and to create a searchable database in which documents can easily be retrieved and increase efficiency. Some of our scanning services include:
- High speed scanning
- Color and/or black & white scanning
- Oversize scanning (Maps, architectural designs, engineering designs, well logs etc)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Image branding / endorsement (electronic bates label)
We provide reprographic services. Duplication of oversized documents through copy and/or imaging. Our large format scanners and printers have the capacity to handle numerous types of projects. Some of our copying services include:
- High speed copying
- Color and/or black & white copying
- Oversize copying (Maps, architectural designs, engineering designs, well logs etc)
- Manual bates labeling
- Staple, binding and or the insertion of slip sheets
Printing paper copies of electronic files which includes the ability to provide high quality and high volumes of prints in a very expeditious manner.
Some of our high volume printing service offerings are as follows:
- Batch printing of image file types
- Batch printing of native files
- Insertion of slip sheets (with or without document information / identifiers)
- Full bindery service (GBC, Perfect Bind, 3-Ring, Velo, Coil, etc.)
- Staple Documents
- Multiple Sets
We offer LDD (logical document determination) to facilitate document review as well as objective coding. We can customize the process to fit our clients’ needs whether it’s a small or large document set.
We provide B&W and Color printing and mounting of exhibit boards. We also have large format capabilities including digitizing of well logs and other odd-size documents.
- Media Duplication (CD, DVD, Hard Drive, Video, Audio, etc.)
- On-Site Document Productions